Currently working his way around the UK on a sold-out arena tour, Manchester rock legend Liam Gallagher has been announced one of the acts appearing at the 2018 Isle Of Wight Festival. Gallagher will the likes of headliners Kasabian, The Killers and Depeche Mode for the 50th anniversary weekend event.
Also on the bill will be Stockport rockers The Blossoms who look to capitalize on the success of 2017 with another massive year.
The list of acts just announced reads as follows:
The Isle of Wight Festival takes place from 21st – 24th June at Seaclose Park, Newport.
• Weekend with / without Camping – £209
• Student – £175
• Teen (13-17) – £150
• Child Under 12: Free
• Friday – £65
• Saturday / Sunday – £75
• Eve’s Tipis – Try something different and stay in a tipi, plus enjoy cocktails or champagne from the bar or some hot breakfast options to start your day right
• Podpads – Bunk down in the colourful Podpads with solid wood or canvas options
• Kushti Cabins – Unique fully furnished, luxury boutique camping accommodation for two with fully serviced, exclusive facilities including luxury loos, showers and pamper parlour
• Pink Moon Camping – Choose from a colourful collection of accommodation and enjoy your weekend with a unique camping experience
• Camp Kerala Mademoiselle provide Luxury Glamping backstage with room service and VIP transport
• Love Your Tent – enjoy an ethical camping experience plus hot showers and a Poodle Parlour!
Disabled Access – must be purchased via the Ticketmaster Special Access Number 0800 998 440
Fans can keep up to date with the festival by using the hashtag #IOW50 on Twitter and Instagram.
A variety of travel options including ferry, speed boats, river crossing, Big Green Coach Company and National Rail can be viewed on the festival’s website.