Lockdown Laughs Diana DeMuth. With her fourth single ‘Into My Arms’ out now. We thought is was a good time to have a catch up with Diana about the fun side of Lockdown.
1. So how has lockdown been for Diana DeMuth?
It’s been a mixed bag haha! I miss being on the road and playing shows, but it’s also been nice to spend some quality time with friends and family. Lots of new music being created too! I think getting back to the basics has actually been refreshing.
2. If money and practicality weren’t a problem, where would you have chosen to spend the lockdown period?
Honestly I’ve thought about that a lot, I think anywhere beautiful and far away. I’ve always wanted to visit Prague so that would have been awesome. London is always at the top of my list as well.
3. Any lockdown DIY horror stories that you could tell us about or did you revisit any old hobbies ?</strong
Hmm, I had to get a tooth pulled which was definitely a horror story, although I didn’t do that myself! I also watched my mom cut her own hair after some wine and that was interesting.
4. If you could spend 24 hours lockdown in your favourite store which store would it be and what would you do to pass the time ?
Can’t say I have a favourite store although Whole Foods is like Disneyland to me. Every time I go in there I have to actively try not to buy everything. I’m sure I’d spend the time trying to figure out how to smuggle everything out with me when I got out!
5. People have phobias of many things, what are you scared of that would be absolute hell to be locked down with ?
Snakes. I can’t deal with snakes in any capacity. If I was locked down with a snake I wouldn’t have made it this long.
6. If you were told could only listen to five albums during lockdown what would you have picked ?
That’s a great question. For Emma Forever Ago by Bon Iver, What’s The Story Morning Glory by Oasis, Back To Black by Amy Winehouse, 21 by Adele, Cleopatra by The Lumineers.
7. If you could have been a fly on the wall in any celebrity house during lockdown who would you have chosen and why ?
Hah! Does The White House count? I think someone should probably monitor what’s going on in there.
8. If you could have left the house during lockdown and gone to any place you weren’t allowed where would you have chosen to go ?
I would have gotten on a plane and gone far away!
9. Would you have rather spent lockdown without your mobile phone or access to the internet ?
I think I’d have kept my phone. Talking to people about all of this craziness is one of the only things that’s kept me sane.
10. Finally, could you sum up the best and worst things of being locked down with Diana DeMuth would be ?
My cooking game is on point these days so I think the best thing would be the meals! The flip side of that is the mess I make when I cook. I can’t help it but some may find it stressful.
You can read more about the latest release here: https://www.totalntertainment.com/music/diana-demuth-shares-new-single/