Queen Extravaganza will rock you with their 90 minutes royal tribute celebrating 50 years of Queen – this show is not to be missed!
Queen Extravaganza – the official Queen tribute band curated by iconic drummer Roger Taylor and legendary guitarist Brian May are back on the road in January 2022.
The spectacular set will have you out of your seats dancing and singing along to the glorious music and live experience of the legendary rock band Queen.
Queen Extravaganza collective consists of world-class musicians, hand-picked by Roger & Brian. “These guys are incredibly talented with their perfect recreation of our songs,” says Roger Taylor.
The live show will rock you with their spectacular royal tribute celebrating 50 years of Queen – The 90-minute set features more than 20 Queen classics inspired by the band’s greatest hits: “Bohemian Rhapsody,” “Another One Bites the Dust,” “Crazy Little Thing Called Love,” “Under Pressure,” “We Will Rock You” “We Are the Champions,” “A Kind of Magic,” “Radio Ga Ga,” “Somebody to Love,” and “Killer Queen” as well as other fan favourites. This show is not to be missed!
“Queen Extravaganza is a show especially designed to allow new fans along with past fans to celebrate Queen’s music at an unforgettable event.” says Roger Taylor. “We are proud of our own official tribute band”.
Tickets here https://www.queenonline.com/quex
The Queen Extravaganza: Fast Facts
- The Queen Extravaganza is a spectacular touring concert show featuring the glorious music and live experience of legendary rock band Queen, as performed by a new generation of musical talent.
- Original Queen band mates and songwriters—iconic drummer Roger Taylor and legendary guitarist Brian May—are the masterminds behind The Queen Extravaganza.
- The new band was selected by Roger Taylor in a unique online talent search in 2011. The contestants were voted on by the public during several rounds of online auditions. The finalists travelled to Los Angeles for the final audition for Taylor. The buzz surrounding the auditions sparked worldwide interest, with video submissions generating more than 10 million views.
- Queen Extravaganza lead vocalist Marc Martel has had his ‘Somebody To Love’ audition viewed over now 11 million views on You Tube since September 2011
- Seen by more than 20 million people, The Queen Extravaganza made their television debut on American Idol in April 2012. The electrifying live performance of “Somebody to Love” featured special appearances by original Queen band mates Roger Taylor and Brian May.
- The Queen Extravaganza began touring in Summer 2012, with all 27 US dates met with an ecstatic response. This was followed by 20 additional dates in early 2013 in the North East of the U.S. and Canada. Since 2013, The band have completed 3 tours of the UK, including the sold out ‘A Night At The Opera’ dates in 2015. The band have also played selected shows across Europe, Asia and Australia.
- The Queen Extravaganza has performed over 160 show across the World.
- To capture the fabled design and excitement of Queen’s legendary live performances, veteran Set Designer the late, great Mark Fisher was tapped to create the staging and production elements for The Queen Extravaganza. Fisher was responsible for some of the most memorable rock concerts ever staged, including The Wall for Pink Floyd and international tours for The Rolling Stones and U2.
- The lighting design, directed by Rob Sinclair, creates diverse visual moods on stage to match Queen‘s extensive and varied song catalogue. He also oversees the video direction, which includes some footage from Queen’s extensive archives and also newly- created imagery. Sinclair has worked with such acclaimed artists as Adele, Peter Gabriel, Mumford & Sons and Queen + Adam Lambert.