This summer, entertainer extraordinaire John Barrowman will tour England, Scotland, and Wales celebrating his 30 years on stage and screen with favourite songs and fabulous stories from his life and career.
Barrowman is a singer, actor, dancer, presenter, judge and author. Most recently, UK audiences delighted in supporting him as he made the final three in ITV’s I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2018.
Speaking about the tour he said: “I can’t believe it’s been 30 years from my West End debut in Anything Goes to my Australian jungle adventures in I’m A Celebrity, and there’s been lots of fabulousness in between.
“I’m thrilled to celebrate this amazing milestone with my FABULOUS tour. I’m looking forward to meeting fans and sharing some of my favourite moments with you all.”
Tickets go on sale at 10am Wednesday, January 23 from www.cuffeandtaylor.com
The tour opens at the Savoy Theatre in London’s West End on Sunday, June 16, and will play the following dates:
- Tues 18 June Glasgow, Royal Concert Hall
- Weds 19 June Edinburgh, Usher Hall
- Thurs 20 June Newcastle, City Hall
- Sat 22 June Southend, Cliffs Pavilion
- Mon 24 June Liverpool, Philharmonic Hall
- Weds 26 June Norwich, The Theatre Royal
- Thurs 27 June Brighton, Dome Concert Hall
- Fri 28 June Nottingham, Royal Concert Hall
- Sun 30 June Birmingham, Symphony Hall
- Mon 1 July Salford, The Lowry (Lyric Theatre)
- Tues 2 July Cardiff, St David’s Hall