Michael Bublé is celebrating the 10th anniversary of the release of his phenomenally successful ‘Christmas’ album in style, with the news that Warner Records / Reprise Records will release an extraordinary ‘Christmas’ Super Deluxe Limited Edition Box Set. It will be released on November 12th in the US and Canada, with the UK and international release following on November 19th. The box set is available to pre-order HERE, with a limited number of signed copies also available.
A dream gift for fans, the box set will include a 7-track bonus CD which features songs personally selected by Michael. It includes two new recordings: ‘The Christmas Sweater’, which was co-written by Michael, and a new studio version of the seasonal favourite ‘Let It Snow!’, which was recorded at the famed Abbey Road Studios with the BBC Big Band Orchestra. Other songs on the bonus CD include ‘The More You Give (The More You’ll Have)’ and a duet with Rod Stewart on ‘Winter Wonderland’.
The box set also includes:
– A 48-page hardbound book which includes a personal new letter from Michael to his fans.
– An individually numbered 12 x 12 lithograph.
– An exclusive green vinyl version of the original album.
– ‘The Making of Christmas’ DVD – a full behind-the-scenes and in the studio compilation of special moments filmed during the recording of the album with frequent commentary from Michael.
– An exclusive unique Christmas ornament, plus six sheets of wrapping paper and six Christmas cards.
Michael Buble’s ‘Christmas’ album has sold over 16 million copies and amassed 4 billion streams in ten years. The songs from the album have become omnipresent in homes, stores and restaurants, making Michael’s voice the soundtrack to the season.
The album is especially popular in the UK. It became the Christmas #1 shortly after its release in 2011 and has returned to the Top 10 every year since – most recently again returning to #1 at the start of 2021. ‘Christmas’ has now spent a total of 44 weeks in the Top 10 and has been certified 10 x Platinum in recognition of over 3 million sales.
Michael Bublé is a multi-platinum, multi-Grammy, multi-Juno award winning artist who has had four #1 albums in both the UK and US, numerous hit singles and eight sold-out world tours. He is currently concluding his concert tour in the US and Mexico. Please see HERE for details of the remaining shows.