Mitchell Tenpenny is set to release Midtown Diaries EP on 10th September. The project contains eight songs all co-written by Mitchell, including his current radio single ‘Truth About You‘, which became the largest streaming debut of his career garnering 2.5 million streams in its first three days of release. Mitchell produced Midtown Diaries alongside Jordan M. Schmidt. Pre-add/pre-save the EP HERE.
“We’ve waited a very long time to bring our fans a new collection of music,” said Mitchell. “I’m so pumped with their enthusiasm each time we release a new song. Their feedback is priceless and it lets us know exactly how we are doing and feeds my creativity.”
Midtown Diaries Track Listing:
1. To Us It Did (Mitchell Tenpenny/Michael Hardy/Jordan Schmidt)
2. Good Thing (Mitchell Tenpenny/Thomas Archer/Kyle Fishman)
3. I Can’t Love You Any More (Mitchell Tenpenny/Michael Hardy/Jordan Schmidt)
4. Bucket List (Mitchell Tenpenny/Chris DeStefano/Laura Veltz)
5. Truth About You (Mitchell Tenpenny/Matt Alderman/Thomas Archer)
6. A Girl’s Love (Mitchell Tenpenny/Jordan Schmidt/Brad Tursi)
7. Don’t Let Me Let You (Mitchell Tenpenny/Daniel Ross/Michael Whitworth)
8. She Hates Me Too (Mitchell Tenpenny/Kyle Fishman/Justin Wilson)
The ‘Truth About You’ was debuted for U.S. television audiences earlier this month with a performance on KTLA’s “Music Fest Fridays.” Written by Mitchell, Matt Alderman and Thomas Archer, ‘Truth About You’ is available here. Watch the lyric video here.
Last week, Chris Young and Mitchell premiered the music video for ‘At The End Of A Bar’, which appears on Young’s newest album Famous Friends. Watch now here. The video, directed by Jeff Johnson and filmed over two days in Nashville, features over 15,000 fans who were the first to hear the new song as they performed it on the massive riverfront stage at 1st and Broadway. People magazine had special behind the scenes access of the shoot, read the story here.
Since the release of his debut single, ‘Drunk Me’, Riser House/Columbia Nashville artist he has set new standards for breakout success in country music. The 2X Platinum-certified, No. 1 hit that has amassed over 500 million on-demand streams was taken from his introductory 2018 album, Telling All My Secrets, and earned him the best first week showing for any major label country debut LP. Since that time, the “winning” singer (the New York Times) was nominated for New Male Artist of the Year at the ACM Awards and Breakthrough Video (‘Drunk Me’) at the CMT Music Awards and saw his ‘Alcohol You Later’ and ‘Anything She Says’ singles certified gold.