The BRIT Award-winning S Club 7 star and solo artist Jo O’Meara gets the Halloween celebrations started in spine-tingling fashion as she releases a spooktacular take on Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ to mark the 40th anniversary of the song’s release. This new version of the song features The Celebs, an all-star line-up which includes Anne Hegerty of ‘The Chase’ performing Vincent Price’s hair-raising role. The song is released in aid of the Great Ormond Street Hospital charity GOSH. Watch the official video HERE. Listen HERE.
Both the song and the accompanying video see Jo and The Celebs in a full-on ‘Thriller’ fright night as night creatures call and the dead start to walk. The frightful fear factory visual features guests including:
- Anne Hegerty – would you rather face The Governess on ‘The Chase’, or stand and face the hounds of hell?
- Bethannie Hare – the rising singer, also known for her role as Cher McQueen in ‘Hollyoaks’.
- Tyger Drew-Honey – the actor and TV personality who has starred in ‘Outnumbered’, ‘Cuckoo’ and ‘Horrid Henry’.
- Ivan Kaye – the towering actor who stars in ‘The Borgias’, ‘Vikings’ and ‘The Green Green Grass’.
- Kathy Hill – the model who memorably played George Michael’s love interest in ‘Last Christmas’ by Wham!
- Faye Barker – the ITN news presenter, reporter and podcast host.
- Verona Rose – presenter of ITV’s ‘Secret Crush’ and Naomi in the Netflix hit ‘Top Boy’.
Jo O’Meara says, “I have always been a huge fan of MJ! ‘Thriller’ is an all-time classic and this year it turns 40. It seems the perfect song for Halloween 2022!”
Anne Hegerty adds, “What a fun day. Great to see everyone & Tyger Drew Honey proposed to me on set. What a fantastic song for Halloween & for such a great cause, I loved taking on Vincent Price’s iconic role”.