The international rock legend has today announced he will head north to Scotland’s newest and biggest indoor arena P&J Live Aberdeen on Saturday December 7th and he is adding a third date at London’s O2 to end the tour on Friday December 20th.
Rod Stewart Live in Concert has already seen Rod sell out football stadiums, outdoor venues and arenas across the UK from May through to July.
He will return to the UK to play 11 headline shows at indoor arenas across England and Scotland kicking off at Manchester Arena on Saturday November 23.
Tickets for the extra shows in Aberdeen and London go on sale at 9am Friday from www.livenation.co.uk
Announcing the extra dates, Rod said: “We have had an absolute ball with the summer shows and I’ll be ready to do it all over again in November and December. We always love playing The O2 so I am delighted we’re able to add a third date and, of course, I love to head north of the border to Scotland so get ready to see me Aberdeen. We’ll be counting down to Christmas so what better way to start the holidays. Get ready to party!”
The winter dates in full:
- Sat 23 November – Manchester, Manchester Arena
- Tues 26 November – Glasgow, The SSE Hydro
- Thurs 28 November – Glasgow, The SSE Hydro
- Sat 30 November – Glasgow, The SSE Hydro
- Tues 10 December – Liverpool, M&S Bank Arena
- Sat 07 December – Aberdeen, P&J Live
- Weds 11 December – Leeds, First Direct Arena
- Fri 13 December – Birmingham, Arena Birmingham
- Tues 17 December – London, The O2
- Thurs 19 December – London, The O2
- Fri 20 December – London, The O2
With his signature voice, style and songwriting, Rod Stewart has transcended all genres of popular music, from rock, folk, soul, R&B, and even the American standards; making him one of the few stars to enjoy chart-topping albums throughout every decade of his career.